2009-01-18

Best 3 Blogger in Other Class

I looked other class’ blog. It was hard that I looked every blogs, but I was really enjoyed. Then, I decided best 3 of those.

3rd
The blog’s name is ”Colorful★Daysミ:D”. It is MY LITTLE PONY’s blog. The blog’s author use color letters and big letters in important place. It is understood well for me and easy to see, I think.

2nd
The blog’s title is ”aya★aya” and it is aya’s blog. I really enjoyed it because there are a lot of pictures each articles in the blog. I thought it is a good idea that there are a graph and a map in order to understand well. The sentences are long.

1st
My best blog’s name is “Smile Days☆★”. It is Hil-y’s blog. It is easy to see for me because the blog’s author use color letter and big letter. There are a lot of links in the blog. I thought it is nice idea in order to reader enjoy it.

No comments: